1. Insert the Earobics®
CD into the CD drive.
2. Click on the start menu located in the lower left margin on the screen.
3. Click on run.
4. Click browse button.
5. Under "Look in" click on the down arrow button. Click on "Earobics®".
6. Double click on the setup folder.
7. Double click "setup." It will bring you back to run.
8. Click ok to install program.
9. To access Earobics®
after install, click on the start menu.
10. Click on programs, then click on Earobics®.
1. Earobics®CD into the CD drive.
2. Earobics®folder will appear on the screen.
4. Click to accept the license agreement.
5. Click the install button.
6. After install, click quit. Install is complete.
7. Earobics®program after installation, click on the hard drive.
8. Click on the Earobics® icon.
1. Start the program. The program will automatically bring you to the main menu.
2. Click the 2nd button on the upper right hand corner of the screen entitled "Password
3. Click "off" button.
4. Click "save changes."