The Home and Specialist Clinician versions of Earobics® Step 1,
Earobics® Step 2 and Earobics® Adolescent
and Adult for Windows can be used with Windows® Vista®
by completing the following steps:
- Install Earobics® by following the instructions
in the User Guide.
- Click on the "Start" button.
- Go to "All Ptograms"
- Click on the folder of the Earobics® edition
you have (e.g., "Earobics Step 1 Home", "Earobics Step 2 Specialist/Clinician,"
or "Earobics Adolescent and Adult.").
- Right-click on the program icon (see Picture 1 below).
- Choose "Properties:" from the pop-up menu.
- Click on the "Compatibility" tab (see Picture 2 below).
- Click in the box next to "Run this program in compatibility
- Choose "Windows XP (Service Pack 2)" from the dropdown
- Click "Apply."
Picture 1 Picture 2