Photo Classifying Flips has 160 color photos in five categories for
students to practice naming, categorizing, describing, and comparing attributes.
- Around the Home
- Clothing and Assessories
Each category has 32 double-sided, photo flip cards. One side has a word underneath the photo, and the other side does not. The book also includes blank flip cards to cover and reduce the number of photos presented at one time. (11" x 4 ½")
Photo Classifying FLiPS help students:
- Learn to recognize and name items.
- Classify items by category and attributes; shape, size, color, location, function, etc.
- Compare and contrast items within and across categories.
- Follow simple and complex directions.
- Improve reasoning skills.
Photo Classifying Flips activities address many language standards from kindergarten through third grade.
- Naming/Categorizing Items
- Mixed-Up Categories
- What Doesn't Belong?
- Basic Concepts
- Three Facts Challenge
- WH Questions
- Following Questions
- Following Complex Questions
- Following Conditional Directions