When Bear tells his friend Rabbit, "I have a tap on my head!" Rabbit takes a look. "That's not a tap," Rabbit replies, "Tap is for fingers. That's a cap!"
Join Bear and all the other lively characters in this one-of-a-kind collection of stories and activities featuring minimal contrast pairs. Ten stories are included, each addressing one particular phonological process. 236 pages.
- Syllable Reduction
- Fronting of K—Initial position
- Fronting of K—Final position
- Fronting of G—Initial position
- Initial consonant deletion
- Final consonant deletion
- Cluster reduction - sp clusters
- Cluster reduction - sn clusters