This 207-page reproducible book takes an innovative approach to articulation and language therapy by combining 20 popular children's books with familiar themes. Themes include: Four Seasons, Dinosaurs, Circus, Our Bodies, Farm, Our Town, and Oceans. Each theme section has:
- 27 vocabulary picture cards.
- Vocabulary word list from the stories.
- A story pattern page.
- Three popular stories with language expansion activities (categorizing, defining, describing, sequencing, rhyming, and functions).
- Five completely illustrated articulation and language games.
- Sound-based worksheets.
- Hidden picture page or puzzle.
Stories like "Red Leaf, Yellow Leaf" and "I Met a Dinosaur" ensure continuity from speech class to classroom to home. Parent letter included. Perfect-bound, softcover.