Year-Round Literature for Language and Artic! is a reproducible book that takes an innovative approach to articulation and language therapy by combining 30 popular children's books with 10 familiar themes. Stories like "Red Leaf, Yellow Leaf" and
"I Met a Dinosaur" ensure continuity from speech class to classroom to home. Themes include: Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer, Dinosaurs, Circus, Our Bodies, Farm, Our Town, and Oceans.
Each theme section includes:
- 27 vocabulary picture cards.
- Vocabulary word list from the stories.
- A story pattern page.
- Three popular stories with language expansion activities (categorizing, defining, describing, sequencing, rhyming, and functions).
- Five illustrated articulation and language games.
- Sound-based worksheets.
- Hidden picture page or puzzle.
207 pages. Parent letter included. Perfect-bound, softcover.