Photo Classifying Flips has 160 color photos in five categories (Animals, Around the Home, Clothing and Accessories, Food, and Transportation) for students to practice naming, categorizing, describing, and comparing attributes.
|Each category has 32 double-sided, photo flip cards. One side has a word underneath the photo, and the other side does not. The book also includes blank flip cards to cover and reduce the number of photos presented at one time. Photo Classifying Flips is 11" x 4 ½".|
- Learn to recognize and name items.
- Classify items by category and attributes – shape, size, color, location, function, etc.
- Compare and contrast items within and across categories.
- Follow simple and complex directions.
- Improve reasoning skills.