Improve students’ abilities to comprehend and process speech and language with a game they’ll love! Perfect for group or individual instruction, Auditory Processing Chipper Chat is an exciting, magnetic-chip game that motivates and entertains students. Use the individual game boards, magnetic wand and chips, die, and activity book for each game. Students add chips to their game boards as they perform auditory tasks, and once they fill their game boards, they love to watch the chips “fly” to the magnetic wand.
Auditory Processing Chipper Chat includes 12 colorful, laminated game board scenes (60 total boards). The 97-page activity book gives you the flexibility to engage students at various stages of auditory processing and includes reproducible game cards you can use for an alternative teaching approach.
Target 12 skills within the areas of auditory discrimination, auditory memory, and auditory integration:
- Discriminating Word Parts
- Segmenting Syllables and Phonemes
- Blending Syllables and Phonemes
- Recognizing Words in Sentences
- Sequencing Lists of Numbers (Forward and Reverse)
- Sequencing Lists of Words
- Reciting Sentences
- Retelling Stories
- Locating Key Words in Sentences
- Following Multi-Step Directions
- Giving Multi-Step Commands
- Comprehending Story Elements
The activity book also provides quick assessments for each skill—making it easy to identify emerging auditory processing skills. Use the duplicate black and white versions of all 12 game board designs at the back of the book for additional players or home practice, or print the color or black and white versions of the cards and boards from the included CD-ROM.
- One 97-page Activity Book
- 60 game boards (5 of each of the 12 scenes, 8 ½" x 11")
- Printable CD-ROM
- Magic wand
- 100 magnetic chips
- Large die
- Sturdy, plastic tote