Carrie Communication Cards is a portable and durable augmentative communication system for students with limited verbal skills. The 740 color-coded cards (2" x 2 ¼") are made of durable, phthalate-free plastic and give you the vocabulary choices you need to establish a basic vocabulary to meet the needs of your students at home or in the classroom. The SymbolStix® Symbols are clear representations of words, phrases, and ideas.
Each card features:
- a color picture symbol with word on one side and a gray-scale picture symbol with word on the other.
- a unique hole in the top corner for use with Ring Talker rings to keep the cards you want to use all together.
- color-coding for quick sorting and identification.
Carrie Communication Cards are versatile and can be easily adapted to meet the diverse needs of your students. They can be used as a low-tech tool to meet your students’ basic augmentative communication needs or as an instrument to develop receptive and expressive vocabulary skills.
The 22 card categories include:
- Around the Home
- Body Parts
- Calendar & Time
- OT/PT Words
Carrie Communication Cards
- 740 color-coded cards (2" x 2 ¼")
- Instruction Booklet with ideas for use
- 5 key chains with rings
- Black briefcase for easy transportation