Build expressive and receptive language skills in young children from birth to preschool age with the Come Learn with Me Program
. The oodles of activities in this language-based program use a systematic approach and encourage hands-on learning. Increase children's ability to:
- Identify and name common objects.
- Learn action words.
- Understand and use prepositions and pronouns.
- Follow one- and two-step directions.
- Respond to yes/no and “Wh” questions.
- Match objects, pictures, and animal sounds.
- Sort and categorize objects.
- Identify objects by their function.
This complete, activity-packed program comes in a sturdy, zippered tote bag. An in-depth instruction manual includes a breakdown of language and cognitive skills, age ranges, sample objectives, data collection sheets, procedures, and prompts. The kit also includes a sorting board, 66 manipulative pictures, a set of books (Come Find Me, Come Ride With Me, Come To My Farm, Come Move With Me), 27 realistic miniatures (animals, vehicles, foods, and functional objects), and reinforcers that include bubbles and a spill-proof tumbler, spinning tops, and water toys.