Carryover Techniques offers therapy ideas to help you design effective carryover activities for articulation and phonology. This 160-page, research-based book includes techniques, perspectives, insights, methods, procedures, and games that researchers and practicing speech-language pathologists have found useful in the carryover process.
- What is Carryover?
- Studies of Generalization and Carryover
- Managing the Carryover Process
- Self-Monitoring for Carryover
- Speech Production Activities for Carryover
- The Role of Behavior Modification in Carryover
- Conversational Speech in the Carryover Process
- Personality, Emotion, and Attitude in Carryover
- Games and Activities to Promote Carryover