HearBuilder Online includes all four of our award-winning software titles. It works on multiple computers/iPads® simultaneously and there are five different subscription levels to meet your needs:
- Home (1 student)
- Specialist (20 students)
- Teacher (40 students)
- School (Unlimited Teachers and Students in One School)
- District (Unlimited Schools, Teachers, and Students)
HearBuilder Online gives you access to four different programs:
HearBuilder Following Directions (with Basic Concepts)
From the first day of school, students must be able to follow directions in order to focus on their classroom activities, interact well with other children, and behave properly. With HearBuilder Following Directions, they:
- Develop essential listening skills as they learn 40 basic concepts.
- Become Master Toy Makers while building Toy Central factories.
- Learn to follow five different types of directions: Basic, Sequential, Quantitative/Spatial, Temporal, and Conditional.
HearBuilder Phonological Awareness (Speech Sound Awareness for Reading)
Before children can learn to read, they must be aware of the sounds that letters make in words, syllables, and sentences — or, in other words, they must have good phonological (sound) awareness skills. With HearBuilder Phonological Awareness, students:
- Practice nine activities to help them hear the sounds in words, syllables, and sentences.
- Earn instruments and band members to form the rock band The Phonemix.
- Move from basic activities (Sentence Segmentation, Syllable Blending, Syllable Segmentation) to more difficult ones (Rhyming, Phoneme Blending, Phoneme Segmentation/Identification) to the hardest tasks (Phoneme Deletion, Phoneme Addition, and Phoneme Manipulation).
HearBuilder Auditory Memory (Strategic Memory Training for Listening)
Next, children must be able to remember and recall information they have learned. With HearBuilder Auditory Memory, they:
- Practice memory strategies as they recall numbers, words, specific details, and multiple sentences.
- Embark on special missions with Recall Agents Kim and Joey to save Memory Town from Dr. Forgetsit.
- Learn memory strategies for answering WH questions.
HearBuilder Sequencing (2- to 6-Step Sequences)
Finally, students use all the information they learned in the first three HearBuilder programs to work on essential language and literary skills. With HearBuilder Sequencing, students will:
- Practice skills such as reading left to right, understanding important details, predicting, and identifying important parts of stories.
- Begin at the Sequencing Fun House, earn tokens to use in the Arcade, and then become Sequencing Superstars.
- Put 120 illustrated scenes in order, starting out with simple 2-step sequences and gradually progressing to 6-steps.
HearBuilder Online allows you to:
- Monitor progress and track data for student(s).
- Individualize each student program.
- Add background noise.
- Customize and print reports.
For more information, visit www.hearbuilder.com
or Call 1-800-277-8737 for School and District Quotes.