Yes or No… Choose the correct answer. If it is raining, can you use an umbrella?
This colorful educational App for theAndroid has all 52 illustrated picture cards (plus audio of each card’s text) from the Yes or No? Fun Deck by Super Duper Publications. Select the cards you want students to see, and have your students answer yes/no questions to practice basic questioning, answering, and reasoning skills. The prompts include questions like, “Can a cow bark?” and “Can a flower grow?” The Automatic Scoring option allows the students to choose “Yes” or “No” to answer the question correctly.
This App is simple to use — each student looks at an illustration and either reads the prompt or touches the screen to listen to the prompt and answer choices. The student then responds by touching his/her answer. Move to the next card by sliding the card currently on the display screen to the left or right. To move to the next student, slide the bar at the top of the screen to the side. You can also advance cards and players automatically by selecting the Auto-Advance option in the Game Options menu. When you finish, view the results, and email them to as many addresses as you like.
Yes or No? Fun Deck App lets you:
- Select all 52 cards or just the ones you want students to see.
- Enter all your students’ names.
- Track correct and incorrect responses for an unlimited number of players.
- Score responses manually or automatically.
- Manually or automatically advance to the next card/player.
- Present cards randomly or in order.
- Email your results at the end of each game.
The App resets all data to zero at the start of each new game, so at the end of a game, email yourself any data you want to keep.