OTis, the OT gorilla, is here to teach your children traditional and original yoga poses in a new, fun, and engaging way!
The 55 yoga poses and 110 activities in this oversized, colorfully illustrated 6" x 8" card deck help children understand how their bodies and minds work together. Occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists, physical therapists, teachers, and parents can use yoga in the classroom, at home, or in treatment to improve fine and gross motor skills, sensory processing, attention, communication, and cognition.
The Yogarilla Card Yoga Deck includes:
- 55 traditional and original yoga poses sorted by starting positions and color-coded for easy identification.
- 10 standing, 10 seated, 10 prone, 10 supine, and 10 hands and knees.
- 3 partner poses (Two children work together in a pose).
- 2 breathing poses (Improve awareness of breath and breath support).
- Content cards that highlight ways therapists, teachers, and parents can use the Yogarilla Card Yoga Deck.