"Read all about it!"
|Players move around the colorful game board, read "newspaper articles" from the Bovine City Daily News, and earn points by answering WH questions. This laugh-out-loud game is sure to be a favorite with reluctant and struggling readers, as well as those performing on grade level.|
5 W's Game has two types of cards that can be used to play the game and three levels of play.
- Level 1 is played using the 25 Skill Introduction Cards. This level is an introductory form of the game.
- Level 2 is played using both Skill introduction and the Questions Cards. Use this level as players' skills begin to increase.
- Level 3 is played using just the 50 Questions Cards. This level is used when players have developed their understanding of the 5 W's.
Level A - Skill Introduction:
- Introduction to basic 5 W's concepts (Who, What, When, Where, and Why)
- 30-50 Word reading passages
5 W’s Game
- Game board (15.75" x 15.25")
- 50 Question Cards (10 each of the 5 W's) (3.25" x 4.25")
- 25 Skill Introduction Cards (3.25" x 4.25")
- 6 Pawns (1")
- 1 Die (.5")
- Instruction and answer booklet
- 2-6 Players