Teach early reading skills and more through the magic of music with these Interactive Sing-Along Big Books! Super Duper makes this popular book series easy for you no more cutting and pasting! All books come preassembled, ready-to-use, and include a music CD with two recordings of all songs in this Interactive Sing-Along Series. One track uses a slower pace to help children learn the song. The second track has a more natural pace for children after they learn the song.
Children move cute story pieces from one page to the next as they sing original lyrics to popular tunes. The colorful, preassembled 11" x 17" Big Books are individually spiral-bound with laminated, heavy-stock pages. The song pieces attach with Velcro® to each book. The lyrics to the music are on the back of the book. Big Books focus on the following critical skills:
- Where Are My Crayons? (Tune: On Top of Spaghetti) –simple prepositions, pronouns, colors, and rhyming
- Five Little Ducks –rhyming, counting, early math concepts, and basic concepts
- Here Come the Bugs! (Tune: The Ants Go Marching) –simple prepositions, counting, early math concepts, and action words
- Funny Face (Tune: Here We Go ‘Round the Mulberry Bush) – simple prepositions, colors, and facial parts
- Dress Me Bear (Tune: Frére Jacques) – simple prepositions, body parts, singular and plural nouns