Players will have a blast as they circle the extreme-sport board game to identify and sequence story grammar elements and build complete stories! Increase your students' understanding and use of narrative skills with this motivating and "tricky" game. As students skate around the park, they acquire and trade story grammar elements to build a complete story and collect additional game gear by making repairs to those stories. 2 to 6 players.
Teach story grammar elements such as:
- Setting (character, place, and time)
- First event
- Game board (18" x 18")
- 6 story map templates (8" x 12")
- 6 game pawns
- 36 trick cards (2 ½" x 2")
- 30 each of the 10 color-coded story grammar strips (3 ½" x 1") – a total of 300!
- Game manual with reproducible recording form