Concise yet comprehensive, this reader-friendly guide on assessment and intervention for social skill deficits contains practical procedures and tools. This amazing 86-page guide provides useful information for professionals, university students, and families.
Five chapters include:
- Key terms for cognitive-behavioral intervention
- IDEA requirements
- Development of family relationships, social problem-solving abilities, executive functions, and peer relationships
- Functional behavioral assessment
- Family, classroom, and student intervention; behavior intervention plans; measurable goals, objectives, and benchmarks; and appropriate placements
The 11 appendices provide reproducible tools.
- Charts for interpreting child behaviors.
- References for further learning.
- Assessment and progress measurement tools.
- Sample goals, objectives, and activities.