Put your CAAP bag on the shelf and get out your iPad®! We’ve made the valid and reliable Clinical Assessment of Articulation and Phonology-2 (CAAP-2) the quickest way to score and analyze articulation and phonology. All you need is the Articulation Response Form and the CAAP-2 App, and then you can qualify students with three types of standard scores – word, sentence, and/or phonology.
- Automatically calculate chronological ages and normative data (Standard Scores, Percentile Ranks, and Age Equivalents).
- Generate Phonology Scores directly from the Articulation Inventory data.
- Email or print summary reports.
- Purchase and print Articulation Response Forms in-app.
- Read the manual directly from the app.
Automatically Analyze Ten Phonological Processes
With the CAAP-2 App, all you have to do is give the Articulation Inventory and the app does the rest of the work for you. Print summary reports that make it simple to explain results to parents and educators. The CAAP-2 App requires no phonological transcription.
Valid and Reliable
CAAP-2 is valid and reliable. The CAAP-2 standardization sample included 1486 children from the U.S. and closely resembles 2013 U.S. Census Data. Concurrent validity studies comparing CAAP to the GFTA-2 and the KLPA-2 were significant beyond p<.01 for all raw scores, standard scores and percentile ranks (ranging from .789 to .948). Inter-rater reliability coefficients were all above .99.