.NET Developer (Full-Stack)
With Experience - Full Time with Benefits
Super Duper Publications, based in Greenville, SC, is a leading provider of unique, fun, and colorful educational materials world-wide for PreK-5, special needs, and ESL students.
What You Will Do
- Develop, implement, and maintain Company’s websites and web applications involving:
- Creating clean, modular, robust code
- Troubleshooting, modifying, and updating legacy systems
- Working closely and cooperatively with other developers
- Evaluate performance of website hardware/software and make recommendations to Management
- Work within proven QA processes to test quality of your code and functional requirements of project
- Provide internal support related to website and web applications
- Monitor and/or report on website usage as requested
- Assist in other areas of software development as needed
- Maintain a customer responsive attitude
- Responsible for such other duties as delegated by Management
What Skills Do You Need?
- Must have .NET, database, and full-stack experience
- B.A. Degree in Information Technology or related field
- 3+ years’ experience programming web applications as listed above
- Solid experience with live, customer-focused web applications, and Microsoft servers
- Maturity, judgment, and excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify and solve ambiguous/undefined problems - ability to think abstractly
- Ability to synthesize requirements and underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and facilitate engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines
What You Should Do Next
- Visit our website and learn about what we do - www.superduperinc.com
- Submit your resume with a COVER LETTER and tell us why we should make you part of our team
- Resumes without a cover letter will NOT be considered
- Tell us your SALARY expectations
- Visit our website and see what you're getting into - www.superduperinc.com
- This is a FULL-TIME position
- You will be working in Greenville SC, NOT remotely
- If you think this job is for you, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Everyone wears a company polo or dress shirt with our logo, and black pants
- No telephone calls please. This will automatically disqualify you from job consideration.
- To be considered for this position, YOU MUST email your cover letter, resume, references, with salary requirements (required) for us to review.
- We will contact you if we decide to follow up.
- EOE M/F/D/V