The Giant Book of Phonology is an incredible 388-page reproducible resource! It has phonology practice galore.
- 260 beautifully illustrated, field-tested target words, phrases, and sentences
(4" x 5½" cards)
- Target words, phrases, and sentences for each of these phonological processes: Syllableness, Consonant Cluster Reduction, Liquids, Glides, Anterior Singleton Stridents, Anterior Stops, and Singleton Stridents
- Auditory bombardment lists
- Parent letters, awards and certificates
- Includes a Free Pack of 24 Rinky Links
Just reproduce the pictures you need, punch a hole in the corner of each picture, and put them on a ring. What ring? Well, we tested several rings and found this Rinky Links ring to be colorful and easy to use. To get you started, we've included a Free Pack of these rings. If you need more rings, just call us! We are positive that you and your students will enjoy this fabulous resource. 388 pages. Spiral bound.