|Year-Round Literature for Language and Artic! is a reproducible book that takes an innovative approach to articulation and language therapy by combining 30 popular children's books with 10 familiar themes. Stories like "Red Leaf, Yellow Leaf" and |
"I Met a Dinosaur" ensure continuity from speech class to classroom to home. Themes include: Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer, Dinosaurs, Circus, Our Bodies, Farm, Our Town, and Oceans.
Each theme includes:
- 27 vocabulary picture cards.
- Vocabulary word list from the stories.
- A story pattern page.
- Three popular stories with language expansion activities (categorizing, defining, describing, sequencing, rhyming, and functions).
- Five illustrated articulation and language games.
- Sound-based worksheets.
- Hidden picture page or puzzle.
207 pages. Includes parent letter.