Meet your grammar goals the Fun Sheet way!
Your students can fly with Say and Do Grammar Games! Now send them into orbit with Say and Do Grammar Fun Sheets. Therapists and parents can actually help children enjoy learning correct grammar. Imagine that!
Designed to accompany the Say & Do Game Boards, this book targets 12 areas of grammar with 17 activities for each game. Activities 1-10 include words from the game boards and activities 11-17 target the same grammatical structure but with NEW words.
|Say & Do Grammar Fun Sheets targets:|
- Regular Plurals (Groovy Groceries)
- Irregular Plurals (Irregular Island)
- Noun Derivation (Job Fair)
- Adjective Derivation (Sunny Day Fun)
- Present Tense, Third Person (Fun on the Farm)
- Noun-Verb Agreement (Is-Are Playground)
- Irregular Past Tense (Construction Junction)
- Noun-Verb Agreement with "Has-Have" (Sports Talk)
- Passive Tense (Under the Stars)
- Possessive Nouns (Bring Your Pet to School)
- Comparatives and Superlatives (City Scene)
- Regular Past Tense Verbs (Circus Tents)
Say & Do Grammar Game Board Fun Sheets
- 216 perfect-bound, reproducible pages
- Fun games, coloring, listening activities, cut and paste pages, sorting tasks, crosswords, and word searches
- Parent/helper letter
- For individuals and groups