This easy-to-follow, standards-based guide, by Drs. Judy Montgomery and Nancy Kahn, is ideal for older students that have difficulty organizing their thoughts and materials before writing expository essays. Developed from research on a real eleventh grade English class, Ten Steps includes:
- Evidence-based research from a real eleventh grade English class.
- Scripted lessons for teachers to follow.
- Actual samples for each step from a class.
- Student materials to photocopy or print from the CD-ROM.
- List of McREL Language Arts Standards linked to each step.
- Sample IEP goals for writing, listening, and speaking linked to each step.
- 134 pages. Perfect-bound.