Photo Classifying Flips has 160 color photos in five categories to help students practice naming, categorizing, describing, and comparing attributes. The flip book is 11" x 4½".
- Around the Home
- Clothing and Accesssories
Each category has 32 double-sided, photo flip cards (2¾" x 3¼"). One side has the item's name below the photo, and the other side has only the photo. The book also includes blank flip cards to cover and reduce the number of photos presented at one time.
Photo Classifying FLiPS helps students:
- Learn to recognize and name items.
- Classify items by category and attributes: shape, size, color, location, function, etc.
- Compare and contrast items within and across categories.
- Follow simple and complex directions.
- Improve reasoning skills.
Photo Classifying Flips activities address many language standards from kindergarten through third grade.
- Naming/Categorizing Items
- Mixed-Up Categories
- What Doesn't Belong?
- Basic Concepts
- Three Facts Challenge
- WH Questions
- Following Questions
- Following Complex Questions
- Following Conditional Directions