It’s back and better than ever! We revised our tried-and-true Artic Reps book (upon YOUR requests) with brilliant color photographs to reintroduce this dynamic program for strengthening articulation skills. Say & Do Artic Reps presents entertaining photo-based activities that are great fun for readers and nonreaders alike.
Say & Do Artic Reps helps students improve articulation skills by repetition (“reps”) of the target sound in words, word pairs, sentences, and expanded sentences. When students complete one page, they have practiced their target sound 100 times!
Say & Do Artic Reps
- Multiple activity pages for each target sound; CH, F, G, K, L, L Blends, R (Prevocalic and Vocalic), R Blends, S, S Blends, and SH
- Target sounds presented in the initial, medial, and final positions of words
- 146 Activity pages – 1,314 photo words, word pairs, sentences, and expanded sentences
- Parent/Helper Letter for home practice and a Tracking Sheet to record student progress
- Includes CD for printing color and black and white