This is a DIGITAL EDITION book. You will receive an email within 48 hours of purchase with complete download instructions.
HandTalkers for Early Math Facts and Simple Word Problems uses a fun and well-known children’s game to help students learn, practice, or review basic addition and subtraction math facts quickly and accurately. HandTalkers includes one-digit (0–9) addition and subtraction math facts and addition and subtraction of two digits (10–20) plus or minus one digit. Each section of the book concludes by introducing the application of these math facts through simple word problems. Each HandTalker is self-checking, allowing the student to play alone.
HandTalkers for Early Math Facts includes:
- 60 black and white pages of math facts and word problems.
- Directions on each page to help teacher and student play the game.
- Detailed instructions on how to fold the HandTalkers.
- One digit plus/minus one digit (0–9) and two digits (10–20) plus/minus one digit math facts.
- Basic addition and subtraction word problems to practice application of the math facts in each section.