Build expressive and receptive language skills in young children from birth to preschool age with the "Come Learn with Me" Complete Program. The oodles of activities in this language-based program use a systematic approach and encourage hands-on learning. Increase children's ability to:
- Identify and name common objects.
- Learn action words.
- Understand and use prepositions and pronouns.
- Follow one- and two-step directions.
- Respond to yes/no and “Wh” questions.
- Match objects, pictures, and animal sounds.
- Sort and categorize objects.
- Identify objects by their function.
This complete, activity-packed program comes in a sturdy, zippered tote bag. An in-depth instruction manual includes a breakdown of language and cognitive skills, age ranges, sample objectives, data collection sheets, procedures, and prompts.
The kit also includes a:
- Sorting board
- 66 manipulative pictures
- Set of 5 books (Come to My House, Come Ride With Me, Come To My Farm, Come Move With Me, Come Find Me
- 27 realistic miniatures (animals, vehicles, foods, and functional objects)
- Reinforcers (bubbles and tumbler, spinning tops, and water toys)