Help children maintain calm, focus, and organization throughout the day with the Sensory Diet Game. Children with sensory processing and modulation problems will learn how to feel “just right” as they face various situations at home, at school, and in the community.
This game presents everyday sensory situations on 100 sensory diet cards and uses 16 sensory diet boards and tokens to help students to identify their arousal levels and choose appropriate responses. Use the completed boards to learn more about each child’s specific sensory needs in a given situation. Create other exercises tailored to each student’s needs on the additional blank cards.
Sensory Diet Game
- 128 Sensory Diet Tokens (2" x 2")
- 100 Sensory Diet Cards (5" x 3") (30 Community, 30 Home, 30 School and 10 Make-Your-Own Cards)
- 16 Sensory Diet Boards (8 double-sided boards; 8 1/2" x 11")
- 10 Row Blockers (8" x 2")
- 4 Dry-Erase Markers
- 1 Spinner (5 1/8" x 5 1/8")
- Instruction Booklet
- All game pieces are full-color, illustrated, and laminated
*We recommend using this game only under the supervision of a qualified professional trained in sensory integration theory and techniques.
Combo includes Sensory Diet Game
, Sensory Diet Cards
, and Sensory Diet Fun Sheets