First you go to the sequencing Fun House; then you use your tokens in the Arcade; finally you become a Sequencing Superstar! This research-based software features 120 illustrated sequences for targeting comprehension and critical thinking. Start out with simple 2-step sequences and gradually progress to 6 steps!
HearBuilder Sequencing includes multiple levels of difficulty and 14 different settings variations to target the individual needs of each student. To play, students place events of an everyday activity in a logical order. All you have to do is:
- Choose a task—either Sequence Stories or Sequence Instructions.
- Then choose to Show Pictures, Play Audio, and/or Show Text—Turn any of the options on or off to change your treatment goals.
- Set the range of steps in a sequence (2–6 steps).
- Click Play Game and ask each student to place the cards in the correct order.
When students complete a level with 80% accuracy, they earn tokens and play fun arcade games.
- Use with 1–4 children
- Choose general levels of play for each child
- Monitor child's progress
- Print progress reports
- Add background noise at expert level to give children practice attending in distracting situations
- Monitor progress and track data for an unlimited number of students
- Individualize each student program
- Set levels of difficulty for each activity
- Add background noise at any level and adjust the volume for each student
- Customize and print reports
- Analyze all responses
This CD is only compatible with macOS 10.6 Snow Leopard - 10.14 Mojave.
macOS 10.15 Catalina and beyond do not support 32-bit apps.