Webber HearBuilder Phonological Awareness helps students improve their phonological awareness and auditory processing skills. Increase your students' awareness of words, syllables, and phonemes (sounds) with this step-by-step, evidence-based program. Students earn instruments and band members to form the rock band The Phonemix while learning to segment, blend, and manipulate sounds. The multiple levels of difficulty ensure that a student masters the task at one level before progressing to the next, higher level.
While using HearBuilder Phonological Awareness, students complete 160 levels that target 9 areas:
- Sentence Segmentation
- Syllable Blending
- Syllable Segmentation
- Phoneme Blending
- Phoneme Segmentation & Identification
- Phoneme Addition
- Phoneme Deletion
- Phoneme Manipulation
HearBuilder Home Edition allows the parent to:
- Enter 1-4 students
- Choose general levels of play
(Play All, Beginner, Advanced, Expert)
- Add background noise at the Expert level
- Monitor progress
- Track data
- Print progress reports
HearBuilder Professional Edition allows the educator to:
- Individualize the program for each student
- Set specific levels of difficulty for each activity
- Identify and print learning objectives for all levels
- Add background noise at any level
- Monitor progress and track data for an unlimited number of students
- Track all relevant data
- Customize and print reports
HearBuilder Phonological Awareness
is compatible with SMART Board.
This CD is only compatible with macOS 10.6 Snow Leopard - 10.14 Mojave.
macOS 10.15 Catalina and beyond do not support 32-bit apps.