Build oral language, critical-thinking skills, and confidence with this receptive and expressive language game! Students reach into the box, pick a color-coded prompt card, and then start talking! There is no need to be bashful because there are no wrong answers!
Use Speaker’s Box to teach social skills as students learn about accepting others' opinions and ideas while practicing understanding, patience, listening, and turn taking during play. Topics include making decisions, favorite things, steps in a simple process, descriptions of real-life photos, and more.
- 86, 2 ½” color-coded prompt cards divided into four categories
- Step by Step
- What’s happening here?/What comes next?
- Would you rather?
- What Thing Do You Like Best?
- 14 blank write on and wipe off cards for customization (2 ½”) - (wet/dry erase pen not included)
- Storage box (5" x 5" x 5")
- Activity guide