Controlling Behavior has 40, ready-to-use instructional and behavioral lessons. Customize the lessons by adding student-specific information, editing the text, and using photographs in place of generic pictures in the book. The concise format makes it easy to talk about the lessons where social behaviors occur.
There are instructional and behavioral lessons. Use the instructional lessons in small groups to teach preteens what to say or do in social situations that are sometimes overwhelming. Use the behavioral lessons with individuals to target social problems that need to stop (Cursing). You choose the order in which to present the lessons, and then document on the Record of Progress and Tracking Forms.
- Expressing Feelings—Expressing Anxiety, Expressing Frustration, Expressing Sadness, and more
- Special Problems—Inappropriate Laughing, Hands in Pants, Touching Others, Keeping Clothes On, and more
- Aggressive Behaviors—Spitting, Cursing, Throwing Things, Pulling Hair, Biting Self, and more
- Anger Choice Sheet
- Picture Index
- Behavior Tracking
- Behavior Analysis Forms
- Progress Record Forms
- Tracking Forms for Lessons
- Lessons with suggestions and examples
- 62 pages, 8 1/2" x 11"
Autism PDD Social Skills Lessons - Controlling Behavior
book is also available as part of a 5-Book Set or 5-Book Set on CD-ROM.