Autism & PDD Intermediate Social Skills Lessons - Middle School has 40 ready-to-use lessons for small groups or individuals. Customize the lessons by adding student-specific information, editing the text, and using photographs in place of generic pictures in the book.
Autism & PDD Intermediate Social Skills Lessons - Middle School includes instructional and behavioral lessons. Use the instructional lessons in small groups to teach preteens what to say or do in social situations that may be new to them in a middle or junior high school setting. Use the behavioral lessons with individual students to target specific social problems. You choose the order in which to present the lessons, and then document the Record of Progress and Tracking Forms.
Middle School Topics
- Transitions—New Bus Driver, New Seating Arrangement, Bathroom, Lockers, and more
- Classroom—Class Schedule, I Forgot My Homework, Cheating, Joining a Work Group, and more
- Cafeteria—Vending Machines, Lunch Choices, Joining Others at Lunch - Rejection, and more
- Gym—Gym Class, Changing Clothes in Gym, and Adaptive P.E.
Middle School Features
- Picture Index
- Behavior Tracking Form
- Behavior Analysis Form
- Progress Record Form
- Lesson Tracking Form
- Teaching suggestions and examples
- 62 page book, 8½" x 11"
Autism PDD Intermediate Lessons - Middle School
book is also available as part of a 5-Book Set or 5-Book Set on CD-ROM.