Autism & PDD Primary Social Skills Lessons - Community book has 40 ready-to-use, rebus-supported lessons for small groups and individuals. Customize the lessons by adding student-specific information, editing the text, and using photographs in place of generic pictures in the book. The concise format makes it easy to keep a copy of the lesson where the social situation occurs. Use the instructional lessons as part of a social skills curriculum with small groups of young children or individuals. They are especially useful when planning community field trips.
- Community Services—The Haircut, The Dentist, Shopping, The Car Wash, Drive-Thru Food, and more
- Social Activities—Visiting a Friend's House, The Birthday Party, The Zoo, Soccer Practice, and more
- Transportation—The Airplane, The Bus Ride, The Elevator, and more
- Safety—Crossing the Street and I Can't Find My Parent
- 62 pages, 8½" x 11"
- Behavior Tracking Form
- Behavior Analysis Form
- Progress Record Form
- Tracking Form for Lessons
- Lessons with teaching suggestions and examples
Autism & PDD Primary Social Skills Lessons Community
book is also available as part of a 5-Book Set or 5-Book Set on CD-ROM.