No more searching for materials to develop vowel sounds! No-Glamour Vowels contains materials and treatment techniques for all vowels and diphthongs. Use with children diagnosed with apraxia of speech and severe articulation disorders.
No-Glamour Vowels has 11 units of activities organized by vowel sounds: long a, e, i, o, and u; short a, e, i, o, and u; hooked u; and diphthongs oi and ow.
Each unit uses a systematic progression of stimuli:
- Single Word Picture Pages
- Word/Phrase/Sentence Picture Pages
- Word List
- Generalization Picture Pages
- Personal Practice Pages
- 188 pages (8½" x 11")
- Supplemental CD-ROM: Generalization and Personalized Practice (176 additional pages)
- Simple to complex word shapes hierarchy
- Screening tool
- Elicitation and treatment techniques
- Manner of production and ages of mastery for each vowel/diphthongs
- Vowel placement chart
- Adaptations for home practice
No-Glamour Vowels is also available on a CD-ROM for printing all pages of the book and the additional 176 pages of Generalization and Personalized Practice.