Our best-selling Auditory Memory for Quick Stories Interactive CD-ROM is now available as a fun and engaging app! This colorful app for the iPad® uses the same illustrated, narrated stories from the Auditory Memory for Quick Stories Interactive CD-ROM to help students improve their auditory memory and listening comprehension skills. Students can play alone or in a group. Students will have a blast listening to 30 exciting stories and answering the questions that follow. Choose from four levels of play:
- Level 1 – This is the easiest level. The narrator pauses after each of the six pictures to allow the player to answer a question about the portion of the story that he/she just heard.
- Level 2 – This level is a little more difficult. The narrator pauses after reading half of the story (three pictures) and presents three questions. Then the narrator finishes the story, and the student answers three more questions.
- Level 3 – This level is more difficult. The narrator reads the entire story (six pictures) without any pauses. The student answers all six questions at the end of the story.
- Level 4 – This level is the most difficult. The narrator reads the entire story without any pictures visible on the screen. The student answers all six questions at the end of the story.
The Auditory Memory for Quick Stories app includes:
- 30 narrated stories, each with six colorful scenes.
- Four levels of difficulty.
- Customizable features.
- Quick Play option.
- Data tracking and graphing for an unlimited number of players.
- Ability to email, print, or export your data.