Our best-selling Auditory Memory high-Interest Quick Stories interactive CD-ROM is now available in a fun and engaging app! This colorful App for the iPad® uses the same illustrated, narrated stories from the Auditory Memory High-Interest Quick Stories interactive CD-ROM by Super Duper® Publications. Students can play alone or in a group. Choose your students, choose your stories, and then choose from four levels of play:
- Level 1 – This is the easiest level. The narration pauses after each of the six pictures to allow the player to answer a question about the portion of the story that he/she just heard.
- Level 2 – This level is a little more difficult. The narrator pauses after reading one half of the story (three pictures) and asks three questions. Then the narrator reads the rest of the story followed by three more questions.
- Level 3 – This level is even more difficult. The narrator reads the entire story without any pauses. The student answers all six questions at the end of the story.
- Level 4 – This level is the most difficult. The narrator reads the entire story without any pictures visible on the screen. The student answers all six questions at the end of the story.
The Auditory Memory High-Interest Quick Stories app includes:
- 30 illustrated, narrated stories with six follow-up questions.
- Four levels of increasing difficulty.
- Choose your stories or play stories randomly.
- Provide feedback for incorrect answers.
- Track data for an unlimited number of students.