|This comprehensive educational App for the iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod Touch® has all 120 illustrated picture flash cards from the 120 Pronoun Fill-in Sentence Cards Super Fun Deck by Super Duper Publications. Select the cards you want students to see, and have your students fill in the blank to learn the proper use of subjective, objective, possessive, and reflexive pronouns. The prompts include statements like, “Charlie and (I) go skating,” “(His) room is blue,” and “We wrote the song (ourselves).” The Automatic Scoring option allows the students to choose from one of two answers to complete the sentence correctly.|
This App is simple to use. Each student studies the illustration and reads the prompt or touches the screen to listen to the prompt and answer choices. The student then responds by touching his/her answer. Move to the next card by sliding the card currently on the screen to the side. To move to the next player, tap the Menu at the top of the screen and select a name. You can advance cards and players automatically by selecting the Auto-Advance in the Game Options menu. You can leave a game temporarily and return to it later by selecting Pause Game from the Menu. To return to the game, select Continue Game from the Menu. When you finish, view the results in a graph, and print or email your data.
120 Pronoun Fill-in Sentence Cards Super Fun Deck App let's you:
- Use the app in portrait or landscape orientation.
- Audio of each card’s text
- Select all 120 cards or just the ones you want students to see.
- Track correct and incorrect responses for an unlimited number of players.
- Receive feedback for incorrect and/or correct responses
- Advance players and cards manually or automatically.
- Discontinue game play and continue at any time.
- View results in a graph and see which questions a player missed during a session.
- View and share results in a graph and print or email student reports.