Welcome to Kangaroo Island Photo Classifying where children learn to name and classify 336 items in 15 different categories:
- Lowercase Letters
- Uppercase Letters
- Numbers 1-20
Children get to tour Kangaroo Island in Australia and play six interactive activities while improving their vocabulary and classifying skills; basic concept knowledge; and listening and reading comprehension.
Six Interactive Activities:
- Class-A-Roo – Help Sally the Kangaroo find her friends by choosing the correct item that goes with the category and putting it in her pouch.
Picking Parrot – Sort all the items into the correct categories and then feed Paul the Parrot.
Skink Ball – Play a fun game by rolling the ball down the lane that matches the correct category. Earn a ticket and choose a prize after each game.
Turtle River – Put each turtle on the island with the correct category.
Koala Canvas – Help Cole the Koala identify the correct items in a category while painting a picture.
- Seal Search – Find Cindy the Seal by choosing the item that does not belong from a group of four. Reveal a part of the hidden picture with each correct answer.
Features of Kangaroo Island Photo Classifying:
- Teach children to classify photos in 15 different categories.
- Choose to teach one to five categories at a time.
- Teach children classifying using text or photos.
- Turn audio on or off.
- Track and graph data for an unlimited number of children.
- Document the items a child identifies incorrectly.
- Email, print, and share results.