Drive or drove... Choose the correct answer.Yesterday, Mr. Webber ___ to work.
This colorful educational App for the Android has all 52 illustrated picture cards (plus audio of each card’s text) from the Irregular Verbs Fun Deck by Super Duper Publications. Select the cards you want students to see, and have your students fill in the blank to practice irregular past, present infinitive, and future tense verbs. The prompts include statements like, “Beth will ___ the race.” and “Yesterday, Beth ___ the race.” The Automatic Scoring option allows the students to choose from one of two answers to complete the sentence correctly.
This App is simple to use — each student looks at an illustration, and either reads the prompt or touches the screen to listen to the prompt and answer choices. The student then responds by touching his/her answer. Move to the next card by sliding the card currently on the display screen to the left or right. To move to the next student, slide the bar at the top of the screen to the side. You can also advance cards and players automatically by selecting the Auto-Advance option in the Game Options menu. When you finish, view the results, and email them to as many addresses as you like.
Irregular Verbs Fun Deck App lets you:
- Score responses automatically or manually.
- Select all 52 cards or just the ones you want students to see.
- Enter all your students’ names.
- Track correct and incorrect responses for an unlimited number of players.
- Manually or automatically advance to the next card/player.
- Present cards randomly or in order.
- Email your results at the end of each game.
(Note: The App resets all data to zero at the start of each new game, so at the end of a game, email yourself any data you want to keep.)