Goose or geese… Choose the correct answer. Farmer Jacobs has several ___ (geese).
This colorful educational App for the Android has all 56 illustrated picture cards (plus audio of each card’s text) from the Plurals Fun Deck by Super Duper Publications. Select the cards you want students to see, and have your students fill in the blank to practice regular and irregular plurals. The prompts include statements like, “Eric found a ___ (penny) on the sidewalk.” and “Eric found several ___ (pennies) on the sidewalk.” The Automatic Scoring option allows the students to choose from one of two answers to complete the sentence correctly.
This App is simple to use — each student looks at an illustration and either reads the prompt or touches the screen to listen to the prompt and answer choices. The student then responds by touching his/her answer. Move to the next card by sliding the card currently on the display screen to the left or right. To move to the next student, slide the bar at the top of the screen to the side. You can also advance cards and players automatically by selecting the Auto-Advance option in the Game Options menu. When you finish, view the results, and email them to as many addresses as you like.
Plurals Fun Deck® App lets you:
- Select all 56 cards or just the ones you want students to see.
- Enter all your students’ names.
- Track correct and incorrect responses for an unlimited number of players.
- Score responses manually or automatically.
- Manually or automatically advance to the next card/player.
- Present cards randomly or in order.
- Email your results at the end of each game.
The App resets all data to zero at the start of each new game, so at the end of a game, email yourself any data you want to keep.