|Webber BIG Apraxia Photo Cards
and Carryover Worksheets Combo
contains 562 large (6" x 6") photo cards targeting 21 consonant sounds and 10 vowels and an 83-page workbook of reproducible carryover activities. The evidence-based techniques in this card set and workbook help treat children with apraxia of speech by focusing on repetition of the movement sequences of the lips, tongue, and jaw to form consonant sounds and vowels in basic syllable shapes:
- VC (egg)
- CV (go)
- VCVC (oven)
- CVCV (cookie)
- CVC (hat)
- CVCVC (ketchup)
The photo-word cards are carefully organized by syllable shapes/ease of production and include:
- 10 Vowel Sounds: Long/Short A, E, I, O, U.
- 21 Consonant Sounds: P, B, M, W (bilabials), F, V, voiced/voiceless TH (dentals), T, D, N, L, S, Z (alveolars), SH, CH, J, Prevocalic R, Y (palatals), K, G (velars), and H (glottal).
- Story Cards with sound-loaded, rhyming stories for each consonant, and a sound card with verbal cues, visual/tactile cues, and elicitation techniques.
- Multiple activities for sound practice on the flip side of the photo card.
The photo-word cards present six activities:
- Learn the Definition
- Hear and Say the Sounds
- Finish the Sentence
- Answer the Question
- Complete the Rhyme
- Repeat the Phrases/Sentences
Webber BIG Apraxia Photo Cards Combo
- 562 Webber BIG Apraxia Photo Cards (6" x 6")
- Instruction booklet with theory and research
- Sturdy storage box
- 83 pages of reproducible, carryover worksheets