MagneTalk Feelings is a multi-use magnetic game to help young ones talk about their emotions. For one activity, place one of six "feelings scenes" in the center of the board. Have your child choose a "feelings" magnetic tile that goes with the picture, and have him/her talk about the scene. For added fun, have the child pick a tile that shows how he/she would feel in this situation. As a third activity, match the feelings tile with the children's faces on the board and talk about different emotions.
|Six "Feelings" Scenes
- A boy is opening his birthday present.
- A girl is sick in bed.
- A man has a flat tire.
- A girl has a frog jumping on her head.
- A boy watches a dinosaur movie on TV.
- A girl hurts knee in a bike accident.
Each set has:
- Sturdy, magnetic board (14" x 18")
- 6 "feelings scenes" (3 1/2" x 3 1/2")
- 12 vinyl, magnetic "feelings" tiles (2 3/8" x 2 5/8")
- Game ideas
- Easy-storage plastic tote