Students need to be able to ask and answer WH questions in order to participate in conversations, demonstrate knowledge, and gather information about their world. WH Questions Skill Strips contains 120 double-sided cards (arranged in developmental sequence) to reinforce students’ abilities to ask and answer WH questions across three levels of difficulty:
- Level 1, “Answer WH…” – Students practice expressive and receptive language skills by answering simple WH questions.
- Level 2, “Infer WH…?” – Students use the available evidence and apply reasoning to answer more complex WH questions.
- Level 3, “Ask WH…?” – Students ask any WH question related to the picture scene or a specific WH question that will produce the given answer.
Download FREE Datasheet
- 120 double-sided cards, 8½” x 3¼”
- 240 questions
- Where, What, Who, Why, When
- Three levels of difficulty for each question type
- Game Ideas
- Answer Keys