Use the Speech and Language Screener Quick Take Along Mini-Book as an initial screening tool to gather baseline data, identify areas of concern, or monitor student progress. This non-standardized screener assesses many areas of speech and language including:
- Connected Speech
- Following Directions
- Listening Comprehension
- Phonological Awareness
- Social Skills
How to Use the Screener
- Choose the sections you want to administer: the entire screener, one section, or several sections. The Stimulus Mini-Book includes all prompts.
- Record results on your own data collection form, or use our FREE, double-sided, response form. (click here). Print extra forms to fold and keep with your Stimulus Mini-Book.
- Use the data from the Speech and Language Screener to:
- Determine if further evaluation is necessary.***
- Develop appropriate goals for students diagnosed with a speech or language delay.
- Monitor progress for students receiving speech or language services.
Speech and Language Screener Quick Take Along
- 64 pages, 5" x 3"
- FREE downloadable screener form
- Spiral-bound, laminated, and tear resistant
***The Speech and Language Screener Quick Take Along Mini-Book does not take the place of standardized assessments to determine eligibility for speech and language services.