- A solid face mask that covers your mouth can be a literal barrier to effective communication! A transparent window in each of these masks allows your lips and facial expressions to remain visible without risking your health and safety.
- Mask is made from blue non-woven material.
- Each reusable Face Mask has a clear window and soft elastic ear loops. 9” x 5½” masks are one size fits most.
Please note: Use of these Adult Window Face Masks is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands, and refraining from touching your face.
Tips for de-fogging: Because all window masks use a clear plastic panel that is placed over the mouth, all window face masks are susceptible to fogging. Here are some users’ tips for reducing fogging while wearing window masks:
- Apply a thin layer of dish soap on the inside of the clear window. Let the soap dry before using the mask. After using the mask, wipe the window clean and reapply the soap as needed.
- Many commercial anti-fog sprays are available for purchase. Search for “anti-fog spray” and follow the manufacturer’s directions.
- Apply a thin layer of shaving cream on the inside of your mask, then gently wipe it off. The residual shaving cream will protect the window from fogging up.
One final tip: After applying anything to the inside of the window in your mask, be sure to adjust your mask so that the window is not touching your lips!