"WHO flies an airplane? ... a pilot"
"WHAT does a cow give us? ... milk"
"WHEN do you sleep? ... at night"
"WHERE does a bird lay eggs? ... in a nest"
"WHY do you water a plant? ... so it will grow"
Learn about this app with the FREE "WHO" download. You can purchase the WHAT-WHEN-WHERE-WHY card decks and enhanced data tracking through in-app purchases. Individually, each deck is $2.99.
(Educators who are not able to make in-app purchases through their school districts can purchase WH Question Cards - PRO version and will receive all five WH decks.)
This educational app from Super Duper Publications helps children learn how to correctly ask and answer WHO-WHAT-WHEN-WHERE-WHY questions with four entertaining learning games for each WH set of cards.
Games and Activities:
- Secret Decoder – Students listen to the question and answer choices, select answers, and then slide the Secret Decoder over to reveal the correct responses.
- Multiple Choice – This game has two ways to play. “Answer” game asks students questions, and players choose answers. The “Ask” game gives the student an answer, and the player chooses the best question to go with it.
- Matching – Each student chooses a red question card and a blue answer card. If the answer matches the question, the player taps “Match.” If it doesn’t, the player taps “No Match.”
- Drag ‘n Match – Students read the prompts, or tap the cards and listen to the prompts. Players then drag cards on top of the matching questions/answers to make matches.
- Up to 280 colorful, illustrated picture card images (56 for each WH set)
- Includes audio of all questions and answers for non-readers
- Has text of each question and answer for early readers
- Select any or all card decks for game play
- Allows game play by an unlimited number of students
- Has ability to manually or automatically advance to the next card and/or player
- Option to have answers read back to players
- Includes all card picture images from Super Duper’s Ask & Answer WHO-WHAT-WHEN-WHERE-WHY Fun Decks
Data Tracking lets educators and parents:
- Manually or automatically score student responses
- Keep track of data for all players
- Receive feedback for each correct and incorrect response
- View player results for all the sessions at any time
- Examine student progress over time using graphs
- Email, print, and share session results