Help students master basic grammar skills by teaching one grammatical form at a time. No-Glamour Grammar also helps students build receptive, expressive, and written language skills. Each practice activity has a slow, straightforward progression with simple directions.
Students will practice 19 parts of speech in grammatically correct sentences and questions: Nouns, Pronouns, Verbs, Verb To Be, Sentences, Present Tense, Future Tense, Past Tense, and Regular Verbs, Past Tense of Irregular Verbs, Contractions, Plurals, Adjectives, Possessive Nouns, Possessive Pronouns, Conjunctions, Adverbs, Negatives, and Prepositions.
Each unit follows a consistent teaching pattern:
- Grammar concept explanation
- Examples of usage
- Exercises to identify the grammar concept
- Fill-in-the-blank and/or multiple choice exercises
- Sentences using target words from the unit
- 415 pages total, 8½" x 11"
- 350 pages of practice activities
- 50 pages of pretests/post tests (two tests for each unit)
- Instructions and answer key
No- Glamour Grammar is also available for purchase on a printable CD-ROM.