Are you ready to strap on your overalls and head out to the old fishing hole? Photo Fish magnetic games give you everything you need to take your kids on an enchanting fishing expeditionwhile teaching those S, R, L, and Blend sounds (or improving language skills) with every catch! Don't forget to try the newest "Catch of the Day" by practicing with Photo Fish!
Here's how to turn your classroom into the best recreational spot in town. Simply place the target fish facedown in the fish pond. Students take turns catching the magnetic fish with a fishing pole, looking at the photos on the fish, and saying aloud the target words. For added fun, have the children catch two fish per turn and try to make fish pairs. If the fish photos match, the students keep the pairsif not, they throw their fish back into the pond and try again on their next turn.
Each Photo Fish game has:
- 27 magnetic, matching photo-word fish pairs (54 total fish per sound).
- Each fish measures 3 7/8" x 2 3/4".
- S, R, and L have nine initial, nine medial, and nine final position "fish pairs." S/R/L Blends have nine initial position fish per blend.
- 6 bonus "Catch of the Day" fish.
- One 36" x 23" fish pond.
- Sturdy 12" x 6" plastic tackle box with a handle and inner tray.
- 2 lightweight plastic fishing rods (11").
- Instructions and game ideas sheet.
So, cast your line for some fishing fun today!